Representative CooperComm training, consulting, and research projects include:
- Spoke to over 2,500 management and sales audiences on productivity and effectiveness.
- Presented 100+ training seminars each for clients such as Apple, IBM, Monsanto, and Anheuser-Busch.
- Created and delivered hundreds of customized management and sales training seminars.
- Wrote and conducted live satellite TV training sessions for Apple, Anheuser-Busch, and ComputerLand.
- Created a five-course TQM sequence, tested and delivered the courses, trained the trainers.
- Created a seven-part Team Building series and materials for a national training firm.
- Used a T4™ Video “mini-studio” to create a prospect conversion training series for 50 laser vision surgery centers.
- Developed a “How to Create Great TV-Style Video” training series for BizLibrary.
- Produced a Core Sales Call Skills video-based training series for Peterson Farms Seed.
- Co-authored Taming the Terrible Too’s of Training: How to improve workplace performance in the digital age, TotalComm Press 2012.
- Created 500+ off-the-shelf and custom video-based e-learning programs for ej4, LLC in the areas of leadership, management, supervision, sales, negotiating, communications, personal productivity, and HR compliance.
- Consulted with ej4 customers in using custom content to drive specific performance improvement metrics.
- Conducted research on adult learning principles and how they apply to business training.
- Developed a CD-based series on shelf set management software training for Anheuser-Busch.
- Authored WBT content and tests for Iomega Network Attached Storage reseller training course.
- Developed proprietary justification, cost estimating, quality control, and design tools.
- Taught “Introduction to Computer-Based Training” worldwide for Apple Computer.
- Co-taught “Video in the Classroom” in the graduate education program of the University of Missouri-St. Louis.
- Implemented a A.I.M. enterprise transformation process based on the Baldrige Criteria for Performance Excellence for two Pepsi-Cola bottlers.
- Facilitated a 5-year TQM change process for 800+ Anheuser-Busch distributors.
- Evaluated executive and sales staff personnel for the President of Apple U.S.
- Co-developed the BizControl Solutions methodology for business control.
- Led Momentum Graphics’ management team restructuring to create a profitable business model.
- Led reengineering for the Lutheran Church World Mission to reduce costs by 25%.
- Served on the Board of Directors of an international shoe manufacturer.
Competency Modeling and Reporting
- Authored Effective Competency Modeling and Reporting, AMACOM 2000.
- Spoke on competencies at 32nd Global HR Management Conference, Nice, France, 2000.
- Created a Sales Department competency modeling system for Anheuser-Busch.
- Created a competency model and assessment for Monsanto “Star” agricultural dealers.
- Helped enhance a learning management system for Librix/Maritz Learning.
- Developed the Competency Coach® for Windows relational database program.
Customer Relationship Management
- Authored The Relational Enterprise: Moving beyond CRM to maximize ALL your business relationships, AMACOM 2002.
- Determined call center profit targets and created sales training for a soft drink bottler.
- Helped PeopleSoft assimilate Vantive products with CRM becoming the leading product line:
- Created and conducted worldwide CRM sales and technology training.
- Trained U.S., European, and Australian partners on PeopleSoft CRM.
- Trained PWC Germany team on CRM principles and PeopleSoft technologies.
- Authored “Recommendations for CRM Project Justifications” white paper.
- Helped Iomega build a $100MM enterprise business; created sales tools and training.
- Created competitive sales strategies and tools for Apple and its reseller partners.
- Provided corporate desktop architecture recommendations for McDonnell-Douglas.
- Author of white papers on removable mass storage and technology ROI.
- Beta-tested and analyzed products from Iomega, Quantum, Apple, Microsoft, and Asymetrix.
Research and surveys
- Designed surveys, administered over 10,000 TQM Leadership and Climate responses.
- Completed research on what behaviors buyers want from salespeople.
- Created the TIPC Multi-Form® Tendencies questionnaire to replace DiSC instruments.
- Co-developed the Effectance Motivation Questionnaire (POS).
- Surveyed enterprise buyers to determine how they buy and justify Iomega storage products.