Videofy your in-house content production
- Create live or recorded TV-style video without an expensive green-screen studio.
- Use new low-cost depth-sensing cameras to create engaging content.
- Personalize your remote sales presentations, training webinars, and informational webcasts with a live on-screen presenter.
Research shows that TV-style video, integrating a presenter on-screen with the content, is one of the most powerful and popular mediums you can use.
New depth-sensing camera technology is making it possible for anyone to create professional, chroma-key video for just a few hundred dollars. But it requires different instructional design and development skills.
Let CooperComm show you how to create great T4™ Video:
Based on the research in the book, Taming the Terrible Too’s of Training (TV™),
you will learn how to:
Download White Paper
- Specify the studio facility, equipment, and software
- Set up the studio
- Evaluate candidates
- Instructional design training
- Graphics arts training
- Studio producer and editor training
- Presenter training
- Deployment recommendations
- Program quality control assessment